What is a "twistee"? Who can explain this to me?

discussions about Twister Anti-TrojanVirus
ftfans
Site Admin

What is a "twistee"? Who can explain this to me?

Post by ftfans » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am

Tony,Fuzzfas,3DFireStarteR?
Can you kindly tell me what does "twistee" mean?
I am not officer from Filseclab, LOL

Fuzzfas

Re: What is a "twistee"? Who can explain this to me?

Post by Fuzzfas » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 am

Ahaha! It's a term invented by Bellgamin for the users of Twister. It's probably the first antivirus with a name for its users! :lol: Then Zetelo, took this further. He submitted the definition to the urban dictionary and they have admitted it and added it to their dictionary! It's official!
1. Twistee 3 up, 1 down
Term used to describe a person, who uses the Anti-Virus program named ''Twister Anti-TrojanVirus''.
At certain security forums for instance, there is a chance to find some twistees.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twistee

3DFireStarteR

Post by 3DFireStarteR » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:37 pm

What fuzz said is correct.

Zetelo

Post by Zetelo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 am

Fuzzfas wrote:Ahaha! It's a term invented by Bellgamin for the users of Twister. It's probably the first antivirus with a name for its users! :lol: Then Zetelo, took this further. He submitted the definition to the urban dictionary and they have admitted it and added it to their dictionary! It's official!
1. Twistee 3 up, 1 down
Term used to describe a person, who uses the Anti-Virus program named ''Twister Anti-TrojanVirus''.
At certain security forums for instance, there is a chance to find some twistees.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twistee

Which would have never happened if Fuzzfas hadn't been such a loyal twistee and indirectly pointed me to the idea of publishing it...You are the rising action in this storys ;)

Fuzzfas

Post by Fuzzfas » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Oh, i did nothing Zetelo, other than a small promo in Wilders'. The idea of "officializing" the "twestee" never crossed my mind. It was all your doing! :D